Terms & Conditions
Authorization & Declaration
I authorize Your Tax Accountant Limited and staff of Your Tax Accountant Limited for the following acts:
- To act on my behalf for all tax types (excluding child support).
- When I am linked to Your Tax Accountant Limited they will be able to update my details at the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) and they will be able to obtain my information from Inland Revenue through all communication channels.
- I understand that my correspondence from Inland Revenue will be sent Your Tax Accountant Limited.
- I authorize Your Tax Accountant Limited to prepare, submit, and sign tax returns and personal tax summaries on my behalf.
- Your Tax Accountant Limited can act on my behalf until I chose to terminate this agreement.
- I will contact Your Tax Accountant Limited and Inland Revenue to cancel (delink) my authorization if I need to.
- I understand that my refund will be paid to Your Tax Accountant Limited before to the balance being refunded to me.
- I understand that my refund will be transferred only after Your Tax Accountant Limited has receive refund on my behalf from Inland Revenue.
- I understand my tax refund will be paid to my bank account after the deduction of the tax refund fee. A $25 fee will apply in cases of a refund required to be processed by cheque.
- I have checked the fee structure of Your Tax Accountant Limited and happy to authorize them as my tax agent.
- I understand that if there is any past or present tax liability or arrears then I will inform Your Tax Accountant Limited. I will be paid my balance of tax refund only after meeting all my tax liabilities if there are any.
Your Tax Accountant Limited has promises that in case of no refund through personal tax summary their services are free.
- My tax refund will be processed within 3-10 working days once received by Your Tax Accountant Limited from Inland Revenue. There are some exceptions to this policy for example, closure of office non availability of banking services, natural disasters or similar happenings.
- I declare that I am a tax resident for tax purposes in New Zealand.
- ‘No refund – no fee’ is applicable only in personal tax summary cases. If Your Tax Accountant Limited has to file tax returns or need to spend time to prepare for tax return then a fee may apply as mentioned on fee structure.
- I know that I need to supply all my incomes and income sources and taxes deducted by any organization or authority in order to reach the final tax liability.
Your Tax Accountant Limited will process refund on the
Information provided by you.
It is vital the correct information is sent to the IRD. If you are unsure about what information the IRD needs please ask for our help. We are here to make sure things are done properly.
If you send us incomplete or false information YOU are responsible not ‘Your Tax Accountants Limited’.
Please ask questions/send a question if you are unsure about the meaning of anything, special care will be taken off if English is not your first language.